Green Apple Acres characters in the stories, both farm animals and human, navigate life’s twists and turns, gaining strength and wisdom through their experiences. Award-winning children's books!
- Animals on the farm face and navigate challenges on the farm, learning valuable life lessons!
- Five stories in each book, every story has a theme and a moral!
- Interactive questions for young readers at the end of each story!
- Photos of real animals and people in the stories at the back of the book!
- Beautiful Illustrations!
- Ages 8 to 12, younger children also enjoy these stories!
- Great for reading, learning and gift giving!
- Community and School Libraries appreciate donations of these books!
—Cynthia A. Sudor, Author
More Books published by
"Louise on the Lam, A Foster Mom’s Tale of Love, Rescue and a Tail on the Loose”
by Sharon Cree, Author
Louise, a rescue beagle, “the most scared dog in the world”, on the Urgent list at a shelter in West Virginia, finds her way to Sharon Cree’s heart and home in Pennsylvania. Then through a freak incident, Louise goes on the lam. This is Louise’s journey…a tale of love, rescue and a tail on the loose…and the woman who would never give up on her!
If you love dogs, or any animals, this story will touch your heart!Buy Now About the Author